Voce ja pensou em estudar em uma universidade nos Estados Unidos?
Invent Yourself at UC Riverside’s International Education Programs
International Education Programs (IEP) at the University of California, Riverside has over 30 years’ history and a reputation worldwide for quality programs. We are one of the largest international education programs in the U.S. and welcome over 3,000 students each year from over 40 countries. Our strengths are the level of commitment and service we provide our students and the high quality of our teachers.
The certificate or diploma you receive from the University of California, Riverside will help shape your career and get you the best jobs when you return home.
We know that you and your family are making a financial and personal commitment to supporting your study in the U.S. We want to help you have the experience of your lifetime and help you achieve your goals.
What Makes the University of California, Riverside International Education Programs Special
The International Education Programs has been providing English as a Second Language (ESL) academic and Professional Programs since 1975. The curriculum is continually evaluated and updated to ensure the best learning experience in the USA. The success of the thousands of students who have graduated from our programs is your best guarantee of success.
- Classes with American students – Students in the advanced levels of the Intensive English Program, English for International Business, Improving Oral Fluency may take Extension classes in fields such as business, computers, sciences and arts. (Fall, Winter and Spring quarters only, subject to availability. Additional fees apply).
- Professional and Experienced Teaching Staff – IEP teachers are highly skilled, welcoming and dedicated professionals. They have extensive experience in teaching international students, and many have lived abroad. They understand different cultures and create an atmosphere in which you learn quickly and comfortably.
- Year-round Programs – Our programs are offered on a year-round basis, so you may choose to begin your studies when it is most convenient. Lengths vary from three weeks to one year in our regularly scheduled programs. for groups with specific interests or time limitations, custom programs may be arranged for any length of time.
- University of California Certificates and Diplomas – A University of California Extension certificate or diploma is awarded upon successful completion of a program. In addition, transcripts recording UC academic credit are provided to students at the advanced levels of the English language and academic programs.
- Convenient Modern Facilities – IEP’s facilities in the University of California Riverside Extension Center offer comfortable air-conditioned classrooms, a large language laboratory, seven computer laboratories, two student lounges, conference rooms, an ESL library, a bookstore, food services, and an International Residence Center.
- Language Level Placement – Our English language program students are tested and placed into levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Exam Preparation Classes – If you plan to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), TOEIC, GRE, GMAT or SAT’s, you may take an extra class (for an additional fee) developed specifically to help you improve your scores. The institutional TOEFL and the TOEIC are offered twice each quarter.
- Pathway Programs – The UCR-Admissions Preparation Program, International Transfer Track and University Credit Program, provide opportunities for international students to take UCR courses with the possibility to graduate from UCR with a Bachelor degree.